Saturday, February 7, 2009

I wanna talk to night

I wanna talk tonight to night. It's been so long since I have found my goal, aim or whatever it might be called. The first I met my goal, I remember, backs to when I read a book called "39 steps". After the day I finished it, I felt that everything would be OK if I stick to my goal. Time went by and I grew up and I graduated from university with all the so called ups and downs. I saw the talented ones effects among the books and words. I rejected so many things for the sake of them. My Julite-ian love left me and so many questions remained. A journey through the maze full of questions began. I met some other masqueraders. The goal at the end of the maze kept shining all the time. My maze was and is bright. I see so many things but the masqueraders are wiser than me . I am not afraid of being my self and I don't like to take any veils on. I became drafted and passed my military services. Once, I tried so hard and indiscreminately to reach my goal. But I failed. I have to venture to move forward. Still I wanna talk to nigh, not tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment